1 in stock
This flashlight includes:
- XTAR D26 U3 LED Diving Flashlight Only
- Tail cap
- Spare O ring circle
(no battery, no charger, no US/EU adaptor, no premium carrying case)
- XTAR Diving flashlight D26 Whale
- ANSI Illumination levels: Turbo High Mid Low
1000Lm 600Lm 200Lm 60Lm
- Runtime: 1.8h 3.6h 11h 48h
- Max Range : 300m
- Max Intensity: 22500cd
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Waterproof: IPX8
- LED: CREE XM-L U3 LED
- Crust Materials: Anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Working Voltage: 2.75-4.2V
- Battery: 1*18650/18700/26650
- Press-type magnetic induction switch
- Size: Φ46.0mm(Head dia) * Φ33.0mm（Body dia）x 155.0mm（length）
- Net Weight : 227g（Excluded batteries）
- Additional Functions: Modes lock function Power Indication
- Press-type magnetic induction switch: Locking the modes to avoid misoperation.
- Open type switch, not affected by water pressure and easy to clean.
- Power indication: When batteries capacity is above 25%, the LED indicator is green on; battery capacity falls at 5%-25%, the LED indicator is red on; battery capacity falls below 5%, the LED indicator flashes red.
- Simple mode arrangement: High-Turbo-Mid-Low
- Super bright, max output could be 1000L
- Beam throw could be 300m plus 5°spot light angle, which is good for diving.
- Excellent heat dissipation design
- Gold-plated spring, antioxidant and avoid poor contact
- Excellent anodized aircraft 6N01 aluminum alloy plus premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, which makes D26 anti-corrosion.
- The 1/4 British screw hole could be fixed pretty of underwater systems.
- Use 1*18650/18700/26650
- Make sure the battery is fully charged, and the O-ring, waterproof of the D26 in good condition before diving.
- Because of the different characteristics of lithium batteries and Li-ion batteries, the light output and runtime can vary.
- When the indicator flashes red, change batteries immediately is strongly recommended.
- When the battery power is very low, the flashlight may flash.
- When the D26 is not to be used for a prolonged period, it is recommended to remove the batteries.