THESE ARE BRAND NEW, UNOPENED, WITH RETAIL PACKAGING. ON SALE DUE TO OVERSTOCK.
The XTAR WP2S charger can support 2A output when using it as a Powerbank to charge your cell phones and other USB devices. This is not only a very good charger, but the output current for the USB output feature is high enough to charge tablets at 2Amps. This charger was designed to use reputable brand batteries and will not work safely using poor quality batteries.
7th Anniversary Edition - WP2s
This set includes:
- WP2s Charger
- US/EU/JP AC Adaptor
- Retail Packaging
Compatible with 10440/14500/14650/16340/17670/18350/18500/18650/18700 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion battery
USB output function
Reverse-polarity, short-circuit protection
LED state indicators
Low heat design
Special charger cover design
No need for spacer, fashionable appearance
0.25A/0.5A/1.0A three optional charging currents
Three-phase charging method plus 0V activation
Repair over discharged batteries
Low start current to avoid large current causing damage
Real-time detection of battery state
Supply power for mobile devices (5.0V/≦2.1A)
Low-voltage, over-current, short-circuit protection and automatically stop supplying function.
Input 12.0V DC/1.0A
0.25A CC Current 250±30mA
0.5A CC Current 500±50mA
1.0A CC Current 1000±80mA
Cut-off Voltage 4.2±0.05 V
Over-discharged protection voltage 3.0±0.3V
TC of 0.25A/0.5A ≦60mA
TC of 1.0A ≦100mA
USB output 5.0±0.3V/≦2.1A
Operation Temperature 0-40 ℃
USB output parameter
USB no-load voltage 5.0±0.3V
Maximum output current 2100mA
Maximum standby current ﹤5mA
Operation Temperature 0-40 ℃
- The WP2s USB power output maximum current is 2.1 A. Do not connect USB equipment requiring current greater than 2.1 A; otherwise, the WP2s will reduce the output voltage or shut off the USB power output, even the charger may be damaged.
- Low capacity batteries (<2600mAh)are not suitable for the USB output supply power.
- When using the USB power output to drive external equipment with input current greater than 1.0 A, two full charged 18650/18700 batteries with same type(≧2600mAh) are recommended, do not use a single battery; When using the USB power output to drive external equipment with input current less than 1.0 A, one 18650/18700 battery (≥2600mAh) is also available.
- Ensure that the WP2s is not connected to any power source. Insert one or two batteries into the slots(Two are strongly recommended), being careful to insert them with the correct polarity, then press and hold the button for 1.5 seconds to start the USB power output. After the USB indicator is blue on, you can now connect external equipment to the USB port.
- When finished using the USB power output, disconnect the external equipment, press and hold the button for 1.5 seconds to switch off the USB power output, after the USB indicator extinguishes, remove the batteries.
- When outputting, do not remove the battery, otherwise it may cause damage.